Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thank you Google Photos! Caricature Animation

I just downloaded and installed an app on my PC called Google Photos. It searched my hard drive and found the over 16,000 photos I had and then uploaded them to the cloud. So cool!

Not only that, it also creates these "creations" that can either be an animation, which is a series of photos that are similar mashed together to create an animated photo, a video compilation, a collage, or maybe a stylized creation based on your original photo.

Check out this animation of some caricatures I did several years ago:


Call me easily entertained, but I think that is so cool! :)

Unknown

Author & Editor

Jon Watkins has been drawing, painting, and generally making a mess since the early 70's.

Send Jon an email or text/call 937.622.8918

0 comments :

Post a Comment