Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Envelope Decoration!

No, this isn't a caricature, but this is indicative of how envelopes go out in the mail from me!


This was a envelope containing a check to the great Mr. Wayne Benson, whom I happen to be taking mandolin lessons from. I had the first one last night and it was GREAT!


Just in case you were wondering, I am a huge bluegrass fan and have been playing music for about 30 years now. I'm hoping to one day be good! :)


This is a picture of my old Epiphone acoustic guitar that I used to play and below is a picture of my new mandolin, an Eastman, which I now play.




Unknown

Author & Editor

Jon Watkins has been drawing, painting, and generally making a mess since the early 70's.

Send Jon an email or text/call 937.622.8918

0 comments :

Post a Comment