Monday, June 20, 2016

Partly Cloudy With a Chance of.... Fairy Gardens??

This weekend I had the fantastic opportunity to paint some clouds on a trade show display for a wholesaler of fairy gardens. If you are interested in fairy gardens, at least from a wholesale perspective, check out their website. I'm so dense, I didn't even know that was a thing. Anyway, the client was extremely pleased (first time I've gotten a hug from a client for my work - lol). Here are some pics...

Cloud detail.


Here's the entire display. The base is composed of drawers with a faux picket fence on the front. They are going to put shelves into the blue cabinets and display their fairy garden pieces on the shelves.


 Another cloud - this one was my favorite!


Wispy



Unknown

Author & Editor

Jon Watkins has been drawing, painting, and generally making a mess since the early 70's.

Send Jon an email or text/call 937.622.8918

0 comments :

Post a Comment