Monday, April 9, 2012

Recent Caricatures - Week of April 9

Here are three recent caricatures that I have done.

First up: "Overjoyed Business Man w/iPad" This was a fun one to be sure. He didn't have an iPad in the source photo, but I managed to squeeze on in there. :)


Ok - this one just makes me laugh! I was sent the source photo of this cowpoke on a treadmill in cowboy boots and asked to add the hat and the gym clothes. Hilarious!


This one was fun as well. The source pic said it all! I had three to choose from and I couldn't resist this pouty  face. Buyer requested the name on there as well.


Another Remparts hockey player! This is a redo. I like this one much better. :)


Unknown

Author & Editor

Jon Watkins has been drawing, painting, and generally making a mess since the early 70's.

Send Jon an email or text/call 937.622.8918

0 comments :

Post a Comment