Monday, June 11, 2012

More Muscles and Stan the Man

Here's a couple new caricatures from over the weekend.

This one is Stan the Man - he gave me the one thing that all artists love, full creative control. Now I didn't have much time, but nonetheless I gave it a good shot. The one thing that I like about this caricature is the way it just came together so well when in the marker mode. Just as a hint to my method of madness, I usually pencil the caricature first and then marker and lastly color in with whatever medium. So I really liked the marker portion of this one - really felt as if I was in the zone.


And my good friend Musclephotoshop ordered another he-man caricature. I think he has ordered a total of 4 so far. These are hilarious to me!


Unknown

Author & Editor

Jon Watkins has been drawing, painting, and generally making a mess since the early 70's.

Send Jon an email or text/call 937.622.8918

0 comments :

Post a Comment